COOKIES BY LIFETIME
By Purpose of Use
According to the Owner of the Cookie or the Party Placing the Cookie
- Session Cookies: Cookies created when you visit a website and used during your visit, valid until the browser window is closed. The purpose of such cookies is to ensure the continuity and security of your visit.
- Permanent Cookies: They are created the first time you visit a website, depending on their lifetime or until you delete them. The purpose of such cookies is to increase the functionality of the site by providing a faster and better service to the visitors.
- Mandatory / Technical Cookies: These are mandatory cookies for the website you visit to function properly. The purpose of such cookies is to provide the necessary service by making the site work.
- Analytical Cookies: They show how the website is used, the frequency and number of visits, how it collects information and how visitors pass to the site. The purpose of using such cookies is to improve the way the site works, increase performance and determine the general trend direction. They do not contain data that can provide the identification of visitor identities.
- Functional l Cookies: They record the selections made by the visitor within the site and recapture them at the next visit. The purpose of such cookies is to provide visitors with ease of use.
- Targeting / Advertising Cookies: They allow to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements offered to visitors and to calculate how many times they are watched. The purpose of such cookies is to provide customized ads to visitors’ interests.
- First Party Cookies: Cookies that are defined by the website being visited and can only be read by this site.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies identified by organizations other than the website being visited and that enable reporting to the site for the service it is identified.
- They are mandatory for the use of the website interface and its features as desired.
- They allow you to speed up the activities during your future visits.
- They help us understand how the website is used by visitors, helps us gather statistical data and develop content in line with this data.
- Under no circumstances do they collect, retain and process data that we can identify, and do not qualify as personal data.
- It does not harm your computer and does not contain viruses.